- Team Australia in conjunction with The Overclocker magazine and i4memory forums posted a sneak peak of Gigabyte’s new Intel 6 series – P67 and H67 motherboards that will support the new 2nd generation 32nm Intel Core processors codenamed Sandy Bridge. Gigabyte P67A-UD3R, P67A-UD3 and H67MA-UD2H motherboards shown below. Gigabyte P67A-UD3R CPU support: LGA1155 Intel 2nd […]
- TeamAU and i4memory.com forum member, Dino (dino22) appeared on Aussie tech tv show Byteside.com.
- The Asian finals for GOOC 2009 were held in Pantip Plaza in Bangkok, Thailand where 9 representative country teams battled for top 3 placings and the right to compete in the GOOC 2009 world finals
- TeamAU.net team mate and i4memory.com member, James Trevaskis (youngpro/pro), decided to open up a MSI Wind U100 notebook and use LN2 to cool
- Fellow Teamau.net and i4memory.com forum member, Tim Marshall (T_M) was invited to Intel’s Core i7 Singapore launch party
- Fellow Team Australia team mate, dinos22 (Dino Strkljevic) gets some national press coverage in The Sydney Morning Herald article by Asher Moses titled – “Geek extremists keep cool with liquid nitrogren”.
Page 1 of 11