- Futuremark has officially launched their Windows version of their new 3DMark benchmark software. The new 3DMark can be downloaded from Futuremark web site http://www.futuremark.com/3dmark. Whats New in 3DMARK? The new 3DMark includes everything you need to benchmark Windows hardware. With three all new tests you can bench everything from tablets and notebooks to the latest […]
- Folks at HWBOT have announced the release of HWBOT v5.3.0 with a new Data Mining API. Release Notes – HWBOT – Version hwbot v5.3.0 BUG [HWBOT-918] – CPU-Z validation link (affects CPU frequency, memory frequency and reference clock) [HWBOT-919] – Heaven DX11 disappeared from the benchmark list [HWBOT-920] – Points history graph not functional [HWBOT-921] […]
- Everest 5.0 system diagnostics software has been released with new features
- Icrontic.com member, Seth Kwitko has released a downloadable Nehalem overclocking calculator for Core i7 platform.
- Rivatuner version 2.20 has been released which includes support for nVidia ForceWare GeForce drivers, 180.48 WHQL and AMD ATI Catalyst 8.11.
- Here’s a list of Vista Ultimate Post-SP1 updates as at Nov 20th, 2008. Read more here.
- For folks using vLite to integrate Vista Post-SP1 hotfixes and updates, here’s my list I compiled when I vLite’d my Vista Ultimate SP1 32bit and 64bit install cds. Read more here.
Page 1 of 11