- Gigabyte Australia and Team Australia held a Gigabyte Extreme Overclocking Workshop in my home town, Brisbane on Sunday November 27th, 2011. The event was held at UMART Milton store on the Corner Roy and Kilroe Streets, Milton. Prep day and Team Australia meet up It was a chance for me to meet up face to […]
- Intel Sandy Bridge-E LGA2011 based cpus and X79 chipset based motherboards are nearly here. Here’s some preview photos of Gigabyte X79-UD5 motherboard. For more Gigabyte X79-UD5 photos visit the forums.
- In light of Intel’s Sandy Bridge chipset design flaw and recall announcement, Gigabyte has released a diagnostic utility called, Gigabyte 6 Series SATA Check that tells you if the SATA ports you are using are the affected Intel PCH SATA 2.0 ports. The Gigabyte 6 Series SATA Check utility will be available for download on […]
- Team Australia in conjunction with The Overclocker magazine and i4memory forums posted a sneak peak of Gigabyte’s new Intel 6 series – P67 and H67 motherboards that will support the new 2nd generation 32nm Intel Core processors codenamed Sandy Bridge. Gigabyte P67A-UD3R, P67A-UD3 and H67MA-UD2H motherboards shown below. Gigabyte P67A-UD3R CPU support: LGA1155 Intel 2nd […]
- Gigabyte announced that their full range of Intel chipset-based X58, P55, H55, H57 as well as current and upcoming AMD 800 chipset series motherboards all allow charging of Apple’s iPad while the iPad is in use (on) or not in use (off). Gigabyte motherboards feature 3x USB power technology which essentially triples the industry standard […]
- Timely news for today, Asus ROG Rampage III Extreme and Maximus III Extreme used in a 3 way overclocking team battle with live stream broadcast http://www.asusrog.com/rog_experience.html ! (US timezone of course). On April 10, 2010, three leading OC teams in N.America battle it out for two days in ten benchmarks on the new ASUS ROG […]
- Full list of ten Asus P55 socket 1156 motherboards with photos and info
- Asus has announced it’s new Xtreme Design series motherboards. The first being the Asus P6TD Deluxe.
- DFI, Taipei 2008/12/30 – The DFI LANParty X58 series of motherboards are almost ready for full market launch. Apart from the highly popular, high-end version UT X58-T3eH8,
- Besides the previously mentioned Gigabyte EX58-Extreme and GA-EX58-UD5 LGA1366 socket motherboards, Gigabyte has released other X58 Ultra Durable 3
- Anandtech.com has given the Gold Editor’s Choice Award to Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P motherboard.
- Gary updates his blog with final retail version eVGA X58 SLI motherboard test data and information.
- Guru3D.com posted a multi-gpu 2-way, 3-way and 4-way SLI/CrossfireX game performance review using Intel Core i7 processor, 965EE cooled by Noctua NH-C12P
- Asus has officially listed their X58 product offerings on their web site now ! But wonder where the P6T6 WS Revolution board is ? Link to product pages
- Czech site PCTuning has reviewed several Intel X58 socket 1366 based motherboards – Intel DX58SO, Asus P6T Deluxe OC Palm, Asus Rampage II Extreme, MSI
- Bit-tech.net folks posted an Intel Core i7 920 overclocking guide for Asus P6T Deluxe and MSI X58 Eclipse.
- VR-Zone.com has posted some photos for the final revision of the Foxconn Quantum Force Blood Rage X58
- Taipei, Taiwan, October 31, 2008 – GIGABYTE, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards today is pleased to announce their latest high performance X58 Series motherboards