Featured Articles Archive
- It’s been confirmed that Toshiba will purchase substantially all of OCZ Technology’s SSD business assets under bankruptcy sales. TOKYO–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Toshiba Corporation (TOKYO:6502) today announced that it has entered into an agreement at December 2 with OCZ Technology Group, Inc. to acquire substantially all the assets of OCZ Technology’s SSD business. The transaction will be […]
- Futuremark has officially launched their Windows version of their new 3DMark benchmark software. The new 3DMark can be downloaded from Futuremark web site http://www.futuremark.com/3dmark. Whats New in 3DMARK? The new 3DMark includes everything you need to benchmark Windows hardware. With three all new tests you can bench everything from tablets and notebooks to the latest […]
- Folks at HWBOT have announced the release of HWBOT v5.3.0 with a new Data Mining API. Release Notes – HWBOT – Version hwbot v5.3.0 BUG [HWBOT-918] – CPU-Z validation link (affects CPU frequency, memory frequency and reference clock) [HWBOT-919] – Heaven DX11 disappeared from the benchmark list [HWBOT-920] – Points history graph not functional [HWBOT-921] […]
- Recently purchased 2x 256GB Samsung 830 Series SSDs (MZ-7PC256N/AM) for installation on a dual LGA2011 socket based Asus Z9PE-D8 WS workstation motherboard which uses the Intel C602 Chipset. Both Samsung 830 SSDs had older CXM01B1Q firmware on them. So tried using Samsung Magician software in Windows 7 Ultimate to update to CXM03B1Q firmware but the […]
- G.skill has announced they will attempt to break the extreme DDR3 memory performance world overclocking record over a 4 day event at Computex 2012 held in Taipei. It will be an industry first where the top 4 motherboard manufacturers, Asus, Gigabyte, Evga and MSI team up with the best professional overclockers in the world. Along […]
- Gigabyte Australia and Team Australia held a Gigabyte Extreme Overclocking Workshop in my home town, Brisbane on Sunday November 27th, 2011. The event was held at UMART Milton store on the Corner Roy and Kilroe Streets, Milton. Prep day and Team Australia meet up It was a chance for me to meet up face to […]
- A compiled list of up coming and announced Intel X79 Quad Channel DDR3 memory kits. Will be updated as new kits are announced.
- Intel Sandy Bridge-E LGA2011 based cpus and X79 chipset based motherboards are nearly here. Here’s some preview photos of Gigabyte X79-UD5 motherboard. For more Gigabyte X79-UD5 photos visit the forums.
- Team Australia in conjunction with The Overclocker magazine and i4memory forums posted a sneak peak of Gigabyte’s new Intel 6 series – P67 and H67 motherboards that will support the new 2nd generation 32nm Intel Core processors codenamed Sandy Bridge. Gigabyte P67A-UD3R, P67A-UD3 and H67MA-UD2H motherboards shown below. Gigabyte P67A-UD3R CPU support: LGA1155 Intel 2nd […]
- [toc class=”toc-right” style=”max-width:325px”] Gigabyte Open Overclocking Championships 2010 – GOOC 2010 Australian region finals results are in. The live event was held in Sydney on 15th May 2010 at Kingpin Bowling in Darling Harbour.
- Triple channel DDR3 memory kits are now popping up from various memory manufacturers. With Core i7 (Nehalem) and X58 chipset motherboards approaching soon compiling a list of triple channel ddr3 memory kits seems appropriate.
Page 1 of 11