- According to sources in the Taiwan motherboard industry, Intel plans to update its Core i7 processor lineup next quarter with two new models, the Core i7 950 and Core i7 Extreme 975.
- Anandtech.com looks into the varying differences between Intel Core i7 processors in terms of overclocking – Uncore voltage (CPU VTT) and memory overclocking.
- According to Techpowerup, AMD is launching five more AM2+/AM3 Phenom II processors.
- TeamAU.net team mate and i4memory.com member, James Trevaskis (youngpro/pro), decided to open up a MSI Wind U100 notebook and use LN2 to cool
- Icrontic.com member, Seth Kwitko has released a downloadable Nehalem overclocking calculator for Core i7 platform.
- Gogar has released his Core i7 overclocking optimizer tool to help folks figure out the Core i7’s respective bus speed/clock/multiplier combinations for a specific processor clock speed.
- AMD Phenom II processor leaked information and images have been making their rounds on the internet despite an NDA
- Fellow Teamau.net and i4memory.com forum member, Tim Marshall (T_M) was invited to Intel’s Core i7 Singapore launch party
- Guru3D.com posted a multi-gpu 2-way, 3-way and 4-way SLI/CrossfireX game performance review using Intel Core i7 processor, 965EE cooled by Noctua NH-C12P
- Noctua has annouced their NH-U12P Special Edition socket 1366 heatsink cooler for Intel Core i7 nehalem processors.
- Cooler Master has announced their Intel Core i7 LGA 1366 socket retention bracket. The LGA 1366 socket retention bracket will be compatible with their
- Bit-tech.net folks posted an Intel Core i7 920 overclocking guide for Asus P6T Deluxe and MSI X58 Eclipse.
- Thermalright has announced the release of their socket 1366 Bolt Thru kit to make the following heatsinks compatible
- With Intel Core i7 Nehalem NDA ending today, the online reviews are starting pop up. Check them out
- Comparison photos of Intel’s up coming Nehalem based Lynnfield and Gainestown processors have surfaced over at Xfastest.
Page 1 of 11