- Gigabyte announced that their full range of Intel chipset-based X58, P55, H55, H57 as well as current and upcoming AMD 800 chipset series motherboards all allow charging of Apple’s iPad while the iPad is in use (on) or not in use (off). Gigabyte motherboards feature 3x USB power technology which essentially triples the industry standard […]
- Asus has announced it’s new Xtreme Design series motherboards. The first being the Asus P6TD Deluxe.
- DFI, Taipei 2008/12/30 – The DFI LANParty X58 series of motherboards are almost ready for full market launch. Apart from the highly popular, high-end version UT X58-T3eH8,
- In April 2008, Corsair looked at gaming performance between 2GB and 4GB memory configurations. Now with release of Core i7 and triple channel DDR3, they have tested game peformance differences between 3GB and 6GB memory.
- Asus has officially listed their X58 product offerings on their web site now ! But wonder where the P6T6 WS Revolution board is ? Link to product pages
- With Intel Core i7 Nehalem NDA ending today, the online reviews are starting pop up. Check them out
- Triple channel DDR3 memory kits are now popping up from various memory manufacturers. With Core i7 (Nehalem) and X58 chipset motherboards approaching soon compiling a list of triple channel ddr3 memory kits seems appropriate.
- Update: Seems Anandtech.com was correct higher vdimm is possible only if you keep a balance between bios voltages particularly the requirement that uncore voltage needing to be within 0.5v of vdimm memory voltages.
- Gigabyte just sent a photo of their latest revision of their Gigabyte X58 motherboard. Notice
- DFI Lanparty UT X58 sample motherboard photos have surfaced over at Tweaktown. The Nehalem supported socket 1366 motherboard will support
- Matbe.com has provided photos of the Biostar Tpower X58 chipset – socket 1366 motherboard for Intel’s up coming Nehalem based Core i7 processors. The Biostar Tpower X58 will come
Page 1 of 11