- Folks at HWBOT have announced the release of HWBOT v5.3.0 with a new Data Mining API. Release Notes – HWBOT – Version hwbot v5.3.0 BUG [HWBOT-918] – CPU-Z validation link (affects CPU frequency, memory frequency and reference clock) [HWBOT-919] – Heaven DX11 disappeared from the benchmark list [HWBOT-920] – Points history graph not functional [HWBOT-921] […]
- G.skill has announced they will attempt to break the extreme DDR3 memory performance world overclocking record over a 4 day event at Computex 2012 held in Taipei. It will be an industry first where the top 4 motherboard manufacturers, Asus, Gigabyte, Evga and MSI team up with the best professional overclockers in the world. Along […]
- Timely news for today, Asus ROG Rampage III Extreme and Maximus III Extreme used in a 3 way overclocking team battle with live stream broadcast http://www.asusrog.com/rog_experience.html ! (US timezone of course). On April 10, 2010, three leading OC teams in N.America battle it out for two days in ten benchmarks on the new ASUS ROG […]
- Uncle Fester from Pimpedpc.com.au posted news and invite on the forums for folks to attend Redflag Lanfest in Perth, Australia on April 3-4th, 2010. PimpedPC system and LN2 overclocking display will be showcased at the event as well. The event will be sponsored by Asus Australia with an Asus rep flying over to attend the […]
- TeamAU and i4memory.com forum member, Dino (dino22) appeared on Aussie tech tv show Byteside.com.
- Rivatuner version 2.20 has been released which includes support for nVidia ForceWare GeForce drivers, 180.48 WHQL and AMD ATI Catalyst 8.11.
- Fellow Teamau.net and i4memory.com forum member, Tim Marshall (T_M) was invited to Intel’s Core i7 Singapore launch party
- Gary Key from Anandtech.com has posted up a blog entry regarding the state of his initial DDR3 triple channel / X58 motherboard overclocking
- Bit-tech.net folks posted an Intel Core i7 920 overclocking guide for Asus P6T Deluxe and MSI X58 Eclipse.
- Taipei, Taiwan, October 31, 2008 – GIGABYTE, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards today is pleased to announce their latest high performance X58 Series motherboards
- With Intel Core i7 Nehalem NDA ending today, the online reviews are starting pop up. Check them out
- Hardwarecanucks.com have written up a report on the recent Gigabyte Open Overclocking Championships 2008.
- Want to overclock a HIS HD4870x2 without using Catalyst Control Center (CCC) ? Here I’ve outlined how to use Rivatuner 2.11 to overclock the HD4870x2.
- Corsair folks were kind enough to send me a set of their flag ship DDR3 kits, 2GB Corsair TW3X2G2133C9DF Dominator dual channel memory rated for 9-9-9-24 at 2.0v. These are apparently based on Samsung ICs. Read more.
- Fellow Team Australia team mate, dinos22 (Dino Strkljevic) gets some national press coverage in The Sydney Morning Herald article by Asher Moses titled – “Geek extremists keep cool with liquid nitrogren”.
- Thanks to Gigabyte, I’ll be checking out their latest motherboard offerings starting with their Gigabyte GA-EP45 Extreme based on the new Intel P45 chipset. Read more.
- Courtesy of DFI Taiwan, I’ll have the opportunity to check out DFI’s first DDR3 motherboard, DFI Lanparty UT X48-T3RS based on Intel X48 chipset. Read more.
- Thanks to Corsair folks, I have the opportunity to take a pair of 2x2GB Corsair PC2-9136 Dominator (TWIN2X4096-9136C5DF) dual channel kit for a test drive. Read more.