- It’s been confirmed that Toshiba will purchase substantially all of OCZ Technology’s SSD business assets under bankruptcy sales. TOKYO–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Toshiba Corporation (TOKYO:6502) today announced that it has entered into an agreement at December 2 with OCZ Technology Group, Inc. to acquire substantially all the assets of OCZ Technology’s SSD business. The transaction will be […]
- G.skill has announced they will attempt to break the extreme DDR3 memory performance world overclocking record over a 4 day event at Computex 2012 held in Taipei. It will be an industry first where the top 4 motherboard manufacturers, Asus, Gigabyte, Evga and MSI team up with the best professional overclockers in the world. Along […]
- In April 2008, Corsair looked at gaming performance between 2GB and 4GB memory configurations. Now with release of Core i7 and triple channel DDR3, they have tested game peformance differences between 3GB and 6GB memory.
- Gary Key from Anandtech.com has posted up a blog entry regarding the state of his initial DDR3 triple channel / X58 motherboard overclocking
- Kingston have announced their new HyperX Thermal Xchange (HTX) heatspreaders which aim to further diffuse heat buildup when overclocking.
- Bit-tech.net folks posted an Intel Core i7 920 overclocking guide for Asus P6T Deluxe and MSI X58 Eclipse.
- It’s with great pleasure to announce that Ronald Goedbloed’s (r00n) famous Ramlist – memory IC listing has moved and will be hosted by i4memory.com at http://ramlist.i4memory.com/.
Page 1 of 11