- In light of Intel’s Sandy Bridge chipset design flaw and recall announcement, Gigabyte has released a diagnostic utility called, Gigabyte 6 Series SATA Check that tells you if the SATA ports you are using are the affected Intel PCH SATA 2.0 ports. The Gigabyte 6 Series SATA Check utility will be available for download on […]
- Team Australia in conjunction with The Overclocker magazine and i4memory forums posted a sneak peak of Gigabyte’s new Intel 6 series – P67 and H67 motherboards that will support the new 2nd generation 32nm Intel Core processors codenamed Sandy Bridge. Gigabyte P67A-UD3R, P67A-UD3 and H67MA-UD2H motherboards shown below. Gigabyte P67A-UD3R CPU support: LGA1155 Intel 2nd […]
- Fellow Teamau.net and i4memory.com forum member, Tim Marshall (T_M) was invited to Intel’s Core i7 Singapore launch party
- In April 2008, Corsair looked at gaming performance between 2GB and 4GB memory configurations. Now with release of Core i7 and triple channel DDR3, they have tested game peformance differences between 3GB and 6GB memory.
- Guru3D.com posted a multi-gpu 2-way, 3-way and 4-way SLI/CrossfireX game performance review using Intel Core i7 processor, 965EE cooled by Noctua NH-C12P
- Noctua has annouced their NH-U12P Special Edition socket 1366 heatsink cooler for Intel Core i7 nehalem processors.
- Gary Key from Anandtech.com has posted up a blog entry regarding the state of his initial DDR3 triple channel / X58 motherboard overclocking
- Asus has officially listed their X58 product offerings on their web site now ! But wonder where the P6T6 WS Revolution board is ? Link to product pages
- Cooler Master has announced their Intel Core i7 LGA 1366 socket retention bracket. The LGA 1366 socket retention bracket will be compatible with their
- Bit-tech.net folks posted an Intel Core i7 920 overclocking guide for Asus P6T Deluxe and MSI X58 Eclipse.
- With Intel Core i7 Nehalem NDA ending today, the online reviews are starting pop up. Check them out
- Gigabyte just sent a photo of their latest revision of their Gigabyte X58 motherboard. Notice
- Comparison photos of Intel’s up coming Nehalem based Lynnfield and Gainestown processors have surfaced over at Xfastest.
- DFI Lanparty UT X58 sample motherboard photos have surfaced over at Tweaktown. The Nehalem supported socket 1366 motherboard will support
- Asus X58 chipset based workstation and ROG (Republic of Gamers) motherboard photos have surfaced thanks to xfastest.com. They include:
- Matbe.com has provided photos of the Biostar Tpower X58 chipset – socket 1366 motherboard for Intel’s up coming Nehalem based Core i7 processors. The Biostar Tpower X58 will come
Page 1 of 11