- DFI, Taipei 2008/12/30 – The DFI LANParty X58 series of motherboards are almost ready for full market launch. Apart from the highly popular, high-end version UT X58-T3eH8,
- DFI Lanparty UT X58 sample motherboard photos have surfaced over at Tweaktown. The Nehalem supported socket 1366 motherboard will support
- Corsair folks were kind enough to send me a set of their flag ship DDR3 kits, 2GB Corsair TW3X2G2133C9DF Dominator dual channel memory rated for 9-9-9-24 at 2.0v. These are apparently based on Samsung ICs. Read more.
- Courtesy of DFI Taiwan, I’ll have the opportunity to check out DFI’s first DDR3 motherboard, DFI Lanparty UT X48-T3RS based on Intel X48 chipset. Read more.
- Thanks to Corsair folks, I have the opportunity to take a pair of 2x2GB Corsair PC2-9136 Dominator (TWIN2X4096-9136C5DF) dual channel kit for a test drive. Read more.
- Thanks to folks at G.Skill got a new DDR2 kit of memory to play with – 2x1GB G.Skill F2-8500CL5D-2GBPK 8 layer PCB dual channel kit. Read more.
- Thanks to DFI Taiwan, I’ve been playing with this DFI Lanparty LT X38-T2R since Christmas. Read more.
- DFI was so kind as to send me one of their latest motherboards, DFI LANParty UT P35-T2R (DDR2) motherboard. As always lets start with some motherboard photos and bios screenshots. Read more.
Page 1 of 11