- A compiled list of up coming and announced Intel X79 Quad Channel DDR3 memory kits. Will be updated as new kits are announced.
- Looks like Corsair memory has taken back the crown for the fastest memory in the world – Corsair Dominator GTX4 DDR3-2533Mhz 9-11-10-30 at 1.65v memory voltage and 1.45v CPU VTT. Each 2GB Corsair Dominator GTX4 DDR3-2533Mhz memory module was hand tested by Corsair Engineering Specialist, Michal Nowicki (bachus_anonym) and will cost US$325 at their online […]
- Elpida has announced it’s completion of development of their 40nm 2 Gigabit DDR3 SDRAM memory chips.
- Corsair has announced a re-launch of their Dominator GT kits with new part numbers.
- Anandtech.com revisits Elpida Hyper based IC triple channel memory kits and shares their experiences regarding the failure rates with the recent batches of Elpida Hyper ICs.
- Mushkin has announced on their support forums, that they’ll be suspending purchases of Elpida Hyper ICs until a resolution to their failure rates are found.
- Corsair has issued an announcement regarding their Corsair Dominator GT products amidst the reports of unexplainable failures on the Elpida Hyper based ICs used in the memory modules.
- Finally completed my 6GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000 7-8-7-20 (TR3X6G2000C7GTF) review ! For full results click here. Preview summary below:
- Anandtech.com has posted an in depth article to find out whether there is value in using memory faster than DDR3-1333Mhz on Core i7 /X58 platform. Read the full details here.
- Anandtech.com looks into the varying differences between Intel Core i7 processors in terms of overclocking – Uncore voltage (CPU VTT) and memory overclocking.
- DFI, Taipei 2008/12/30 – The DFI LANParty X58 series of motherboards are almost ready for full market launch. Apart from the highly popular, high-end version UT X58-T3eH8,
- Besides the previously mentioned Gigabyte EX58-Extreme and GA-EX58-UD5 LGA1366 socket motherboards, Gigabyte has released other X58 Ultra Durable 3
- New 50nm DDR3 from Samsung and Elpida are entering mass production this month. The chips will feature higher densities and speeds while lowering latencies, power consumption, and costs.
- Kingston have announced their new HyperX Thermal Xchange (HTX) heatspreaders which aim to further diffuse heat buildup when overclocking.
- Asus has officially listed their X58 product offerings on their web site now ! But wonder where the P6T6 WS Revolution board is ? Link to product pages
- Czech site PCTuning has reviewed several Intel X58 socket 1366 based motherboards – Intel DX58SO, Asus P6T Deluxe OC Palm, Asus Rampage II Extreme, MSI
- With Intel Core i7 Nehalem NDA ending today, the online reviews are starting pop up. Check them out
- Triple channel DDR3 memory kits are now popping up from various memory manufacturers. With Core i7 (Nehalem) and X58 chipset motherboards approaching soon compiling a list of triple channel ddr3 memory kits seems appropriate.