- Anandtech.com has given the Gold Editor’s Choice Award to Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P motherboard.
- Kingston have announced their new HyperX Thermal Xchange (HTX) heatspreaders which aim to further diffuse heat buildup when overclocking.
- It’s with great pleasure to announce that Ronald Goedbloed’s (r00n) famous Ramlist – memory IC listing has moved and will be hosted by i4memory.com at http://ramlist.i4memory.com/.
- Thanks to Gigabyte, I’ll be checking out their latest motherboard offerings starting with their Gigabyte GA-EP45 Extreme based on the new Intel P45 chipset. Read more.
- Thanks to Corsair folks, I have the opportunity to take a pair of 2x2GB Corsair PC2-9136 Dominator (TWIN2X4096-9136C5DF) dual channel kit for a test drive. Read more.
- Thanks to folks at G.Skill got a new DDR2 kit of memory to play with – 2x1GB G.Skill F2-8500CL5D-2GBPK 8 layer PCB dual channel kit. Read more.
- Thanks to DFI Taiwan, I’ve been playing with this DFI Lanparty LT X38-T2R since Christmas. Read more.
Page 1 of 11