- A compiled list of up coming and announced Intel X79 Quad Channel DDR3 memory kits. Will be updated as new kits are announced.
- Looks like Corsair memory has taken back the crown for the fastest memory in the world – Corsair Dominator GTX4 DDR3-2533Mhz 9-11-10-30 at 1.65v memory voltage and 1.45v CPU VTT. Each 2GB Corsair Dominator GTX4 DDR3-2533Mhz memory module was hand tested by Corsair Engineering Specialist, Michal Nowicki (bachus_anonym) and will cost US$325 at their online […]
- In April 2008, Corsair looked at gaming performance between 2GB and 4GB memory configurations. Now with release of Core i7 and triple channel DDR3, they have tested game peformance differences between 3GB and 6GB memory.
- Gary Key from Anandtech.com has posted up a blog entry regarding the state of his initial DDR3 triple channel / X58 motherboard overclocking
- Bit-tech.net folks posted an Intel Core i7 920 overclocking guide for Asus P6T Deluxe and MSI X58 Eclipse.
- Triple channel DDR3 memory kits are now popping up from various memory manufacturers. With Core i7 (Nehalem) and X58 chipset motherboards approaching soon compiling a list of triple channel ddr3 memory kits seems appropriate.
- Corsair folks were kind enough to send me a set of their flag ship DDR3 kits, 2GB Corsair TW3X2G2133C9DF Dominator dual channel memory rated for 9-9-9-24 at 2.0v. These are apparently based on Samsung ICs. Read more.
- It’s with great pleasure to announce that Ronald Goedbloed’s (r00n) famous Ramlist – memory IC listing has moved and will be hosted by i4memory.com at http://ramlist.i4memory.com/.
- Thanks to Corsair folks, I have the opportunity to take a pair of 2x2GB Corsair PC2-9136 Dominator (TWIN2X4096-9136C5DF) dual channel kit for a test drive. Read more.
Page 1 of 11