core i7 Archive
- According to sources in the Taiwan motherboard industry, Intel plans to update its Core i7 processor lineup next quarter with two new models, the Core i7 950 and Core i7 Extreme 975.
- Icrontic.com member, Seth Kwitko has released a downloadable Nehalem overclocking calculator for Core i7 platform.
- Gogar has released his Core i7 overclocking optimizer tool to help folks figure out the Core i7’s respective bus speed/clock/multiplier combinations for a specific processor clock speed.
- Gary updates his blog with final retail version eVGA X58 SLI motherboard test data and information.
- Asus has officially listed their X58 product offerings on their web site now ! But wonder where the P6T6 WS Revolution board is ? Link to product pages
- Czech site PCTuning has reviewed several Intel X58 socket 1366 based motherboards – Intel DX58SO, Asus P6T Deluxe OC Palm, Asus Rampage II Extreme, MSI
- VR-Zone.com has posted some photos for the final revision of the Foxconn Quantum Force Blood Rage X58
- Triple channel DDR3 memory kits are now popping up from various memory manufacturers. With Core i7 (Nehalem) and X58 chipset motherboards approaching soon compiling a list of triple channel ddr3 memory kits seems appropriate.
- Update: Seems Anandtech.com was correct higher vdimm is possible only if you keep a balance between bios voltages particularly the requirement that uncore voltage needing to be within 0.5v of vdimm memory voltages.
- DFI Lanparty UT X58 sample motherboard photos have surfaced over at Tweaktown. The Nehalem supported socket 1366 motherboard will support
- Asus X58 chipset based workstation and ROG (Republic of Gamers) motherboard photos have surfaced thanks to xfastest.com. They include:
- Matbe.com has provided photos of the Biostar Tpower X58 chipset – socket 1366 motherboard for Intel’s up coming Nehalem based Core i7 processors. The Biostar Tpower X58 will come
Page 1 of 11