Fellow Teamau.net and i4memory.com forum member, Tim Marshall (T_M) was invited to Intel’s Core i7 Singapore launch party and with a live audience and press attending overclocked and benched a Core i7 965 extreme edition processor on LN2 with Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 and GA-EX58-Extreme X58 motherboards. T_M also did some overclocking at Gigabyte’s Taiwan offices.
- Intel – Core i7 965xe ES, 80Gb 25-M SSD, TRUE Extreme
- Gigabyte – UD5 and Extreme mobos, Core i7 965xe’s ES, 4870×2
- ADATA – Tri-channel 1600+ 8-8-8-24 (3 x 1 Gb kit)
- [Team.AU] Core i7 965xe, Gigabyte UD5/Extreme, ADATA 1600+ 3Gb
- [Team.AU] Intel Core i7 Launch Party – Singapore
click thumbnail for larger image
Pages: 1 2