Kingston have announced their new HyperX Thermal Xchange (HTX) heatspreaders which aim to further diffuse heat buildup when overclocking. The HyperX T1 Series heatspreaders are made of heavy-duty extruded aluminum with extended fins and HTX technology for maximum thermal conditions. The new Kingston HyperX T1 series heatspreaders will be available on in both DDR2 and DDR3 memory.
- KHX16000D3T1K3/3GX3GB 2000MHz (CL9-9-9-27 @ 1.65v) DDR3 kit of 3
- KHX14900D3T1K3/3GX3GB 1866MHz (CL9-9-9-27 @ 1.65v) DDR3 kit of 3
- KHX14400D3T1K3/3GX3GB 1800MHz (CL9-9-9-27 @ 1.65v) DDR3 kit of 3
- KHX16000D3T1K2/2GN2GB 2000MHz (CL9-9-9-27 @ 2.0v) DDR3 kit of 2
- KHX14400D3T1K2/2G2GB 1800MHz (CL8-8-8-24 @ 1.9v) DDR3 kit of 2
- KHX8500D2T1K2/4G4GB 1066MHz (CL5-5-5-15 @ 2.2-2.3v) DDR2 kit of 2
- KHX6400D2T1K2/2G2GB 800MHz (CL5-5-5-15 @ 2.0v) DDR2 kit of2