- [Techpowerup.com] Intel Wants $50 for Software Unlock of CPU Features
The Pentium G6951 dual-core LGA1156 processor may not have made any headlines when it was known to be almost identical to the Pentium G6950, until now. Intel designed the G6951 to support “hardware feature upgrades” by purchasing them and enabling them using a software, so users with this processor…
- [Legitreviews.com] Corsair HS1 USB Circumaural Gaming Headset Review
Image: http://www.legitreviews.com/images/reviews/1416/icon.jpg (http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1416/1/) The Corsair HS1 USB Gaming Headset is designed for gamers who are serious about audio. The HS1 uses massive 50mm drivers deliver serious gaming punch, without sacrificing the sparkling…
- [VR-Zone.com] Rock Band ‘OK Go’ Creates Music Videos With Samsung NX100
vr-zone.com – Image: http://resources.vr-zone.com/newvr/image.php?m=250&s=http://resources.vr-zone.com/uploads/9879/OKGO.jpg
Renowned American rock band, OK Go, has teamed up with Samsung to create their latest music video using the manufacturer’s latest NX100 mirrorless camera. The NX100…
- [Techpowerup.com] (PR) Addonics Announces the Compact RAID 2.5” Drive RAID eSATA Enclosure
Addonics Technologies, announced a very small storage appliance which, despite being the size of a four inch cube, packs the power and features of RAID storage devices that are much larger and up to three times as expensive. Called the Compact RAID, the unit accommodates up to five 2.5″, 9.5 mm…
- [Techreport.com] Gigabyte’s H55 Mini-ITX mobo squeezes into the Silverstone SG07 case
Join us as we build a shoebox-sized gaming rig to test the latest Mini-ITX components from Gigabyte and Silverstone.
- [VR-Zone.com] Targus Launches New Laptop/ Netbook Coolers
vr-zone.com – Image: http://resources.vr-zone.com/newvr/image.php?m=250&s=http://resources.vr-zone.com/uploads/9875/gallery/targushd3gamingchillmat01.jpg
HD3 Gaming Chill Mat
Targus, manufacturer of computer equipment and accessories, has announced three new coolers.
- [VR-Zone.com] Arctic Cooling Announces Arctic Hub
vr-zone.com – Image: http://resources.vr-zone.com/newvr/image.php?m=250&s=http://resources.vr-zone.com/uploads/9878/gallery/123a.jpg
Swiss based Arctic Cooling, maker of computer accessories and peripherals (particularly heat sinks and fans), has unveiled the compact Arctic Hub. The uniquely…
- [Anandtech.com] Motorola Droid 2 Review: Rebooting the Droid
The launch of the first Motorola Droid was a watershed moment for the Android platform and Motorola alike. The original Droid’s masculine and modern industrial design showed the world that the nearly-finished handset maker hadn’t lost the ability to craft sexy hardware, and…
- [Techreport.com] MSI’s Master Overclocking Arena Grand Final
Only one event this month combined extreme overclocking and Star Wars stormtroopers doin’ the hustle in Taiwan’s capital city. We were there.
- [Bjorn3d.com] GIGABYTE X58A-UD7 Rev 2.0
Looking for an enthusiast gaming and overclocking board? Look no further than the GIGABYTE X58A-UD7 motherboard. With latest technologies including SATA 3 and USB 3.0, and high quality components, it is definitely one of the top motherboards on the market.
- [Overclock3D.net] Thermalright Preps Shaman VGA Cooler
The upcoming VGA cooler design out of these cooling specialists features a staggering 8 heatpipes.
- [Overclock3D.net] EVGA GTX460 SLI Review
With the GTX460 being the sensible choice of the Fermi range, we had to take a look at the performance of a pair, courtesy of EVGA.
- [Guru3d.com] Corsair H70 review
We test the Corsair H70. An all-in-one liquid cooling kit just like the H50. But now it has a much thicker radiator and two fans in a push-pull configuration. What will that do to noise and performance levels your ask Well let’s find out.
- [Anandtech.com] A Favor, Share your AnandTech Stories
I’ve been out in California for the past week for IDF, followed by some extra meetings with the usual suspects: AMD, Intel and NVIDIA. The information I gained from these meetings will show up in articles over the next few weeks, months and even years. I really enjoyed covering the show this year…
- [Techpowerup.com] (PR) Arctic Cooling Releases the Arctic Hub
ARCTIC is launching a new 4-port USB hub today – ARCTIC Hub – to expand single USB port into several ports so users can connect more devices to a host system. Since most new devices are integrated with USB connection nowadays, running these devices with ARCTIC Hub is very handy.
The ARCTIC Hub…
Posted in: News: September 20, 2010