- [Anandtech.com] Intel Atom N550 Notebooks
Intel has launched their first dual-core Atom processor designed purely for netbooks, the N550. The new CPU has led to the netbook manufacturers scrambling to update their products to feature the latest silicon. Intel promises that there will be a significant boost in performance while maintaining…
- [Anandtech.com] AnandTech 2010 Server Upgrade: The CPUs
Image: http://images.anandtech.com/doci/3881/cpus_575px.jpg (http://images.anandtech.com/doci/3881/cpus.jpg)
Years ago I used to publish a series of articles called Behind AnandTech. We’d occasionally do a massive server upgrade and I’d publish detailed specs, shots and info about the upgrade…
- [Techreport.com] Toshiba’s Nile-powered Satellite T235D notebook
Does AMD finally have a good alternative to Intel’s CULV platform, and should this 13″ Toshiba notebook be on your shopping list this back-to-school season?
- [Legitreviews.com] In Win Dragon Slayer MicroATX Mini Tower PC Case Review
Image: http://www.legitreviews.com/images/reviews/1399/icon.jpg (http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1399/1/)Today we are looking at a new micro-ATX from the folks at In Win, the Dragon Slayer. The Dragon Slayer is a mATX mini tower case intended for enthusiasts. It is smaller than the traditional…
- [Techpowerup.com] AMD Intros Affordable DP-DVI Active Adapter for Eyefinity Users
AMD rolled out a reference-design DisplayPort to DVI active adapter today, that lets the masses create Eyefinity setups on existing monitors easier. The adapter plugs into full-sized and mini DisplayPort connectors on ATI Radeon graphics cards, and gives out a single-link DVI signal. The conversion…
- [Techpowerup.com] (PR) Lucid Introduces UNITY Graphics Board Architecture to Make HYDRA Accessible to All
Today LucidLogix Technologies (Lucid) announced its arming video card manufacturers with the new Unity graphics board architecture for the HYDRALOGIX engine (previously known as HYDRA). Now graphics board vendors for the first time can combine a single HYDRALOGIX 200 real time distributed processor…
- [Techpowerup.com] (PR) Gigabyte Officially Releases Radeon HD 5770 Silent Cell Graphics Card
GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards today is pleased to launch the latest in-house designed GIGABYTE GV-R577SL-1GD, featuring GIGABYTE’s own Ultra Durable VGA Technology and silent-cell cooling design. GIGABYTE’s GV-R577SL-1GD is built on the…
- [Overclock3D.net] Prolimatech MK-13 VGA Cooler Review
Following the enormous success of their Megahalems CPU cooler, we take a look at the Prolimatech VGA cooler.
- [Techreport.com] The TR Podcast 71: Bulldozer, Bobcat, and bamboo
Join us in this latest bout of vocal tech reporting to learn about AMD’s upcoming CPU architectures, our favorite nettop, Rage on (and against) the iPhone 4, and much more.
- [Bjorn3d.com] Gigabyte H55M-USB3
Gigabyte H55M-USB3 is a nice M-ATX board that features USB 3.0 and RAID functionality all for $100. For the socket 1156 processor, this could be one of the best buy for its feature and performance.
- [Anandtech.com] Farewell to ATI, AMD to Retire the ATI Brand Later this Year
Image: http://images.anandtech.com/doci/3878/newlogos_575px.jpg (http://images.anandtech.com/doci/3878/newlogos.jpg)
Four years ago AMD did the unthinkable: it announced the 5.4 billion dollar acquisition of ATI (http://www.anandtech.com/show/2055) in a combination of cash and stock….
- [Anandtech.com] DisplayPort: Active Single-Link DVI Adaptors Available Soon
For quite a while now one of the largest obsticles for using Eyefinity in budget scanrios has been an issue of connectivity. Eyefinity video cards are cheap and large TV-derrived monitors are fairly cheap, but cheap monitors rarely have the DisplayPort connectivity required for the 3rd monitor in…
- [Guru3d.com] Gigabyte X58A-UD9 review
We test and review the Gigabyte X58A-UD9 motherboard the flagship of the Gigabyte X58 family of motherboards. It is chucked full with the latest gadgets and features comes with liquid cooling blocks on the chipset and it is equipped to make sure you get the very best overclock out of your system….
- [Anandtech.com] Intel’s Core 2011 Mobile Roadmap Revealed: Sandy Bridge Part II
Late last week we pulled back the covers on Intel’s next-generation Core architecture update: Sandy Bridge. Due out in Q1 2011, we learned a lot about Sandy Bridge’s performance in our preview…
- [Techpowerup.com] Asetek Demos Water Cooling Solution Tailor-Made for Apple Mac Pro
Cooling specialist Asetek, which specializes in OEM water cooling solutions, has come up with a new CPU water cooling solution for the Apple Mac Pro workstation, which claims to bring down temperatures and noise of the stock heatsink-fan assembly. The cooler design is straightforward: two CPU…
Posted in: News: August 31, 2010