You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
Mittoni.com.au official sponsor for i4memory.com - Page 4 - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 20-07-2005, 10:31 AM   #25
1234's PC Specs

welcome mittoni! looking forward to the specials
1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 11:31 AM   #26
Smoken
Smoken's PC Specs

We have a Sponsor - Well done -
Smoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 12:17 PM   #27
cwa4me
cwa4me's PC Specs

Talking

Great to have you guys on board hope you enjoy your stay so kick your feet up and stay awhile. And Welcome to i4memory.com and also to eva2000 great job eva2000, keep up the good work. And I see real good things happening to this forum in the near future and I'm very thankful to be a member here. Keep up the great work guys
cwa4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 12:27 PM   #28
Victorshen
Victorshen's PC Specs

Great news to hear
Victorshen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 12:37 PM   #29
ArcTan
ArcTan's PC Specs

yay for mittoni
hopefully mittoni can offer us some exclusive i4 deals
ArcTan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 01:46 PM   #30
mittoni
i4memory Sponsor
mittoni's PC Specs

Many thanks for the warm welcome, eva2000 has done a great job building a focussed hard core forum and we felt it very important to become involved as a close sponsor and assist wherever we can.

A little bit about us: Mittoni is primarily a Distributor, we import a great deal from China, Taiwan, Korea and the USA. We also retail and provide industrial components brokering (where we use our offices and contacts overseas to find the best source for mass import or components such as memory & LCD panels, shortest lead time and best price). So -weet*di- you are correct on the industrial side!

With respect to retail and distribution, we are distributors for DFI, Thermaltake, G.Skill and eDimensional, plus a host of other brands such as A-Data, PQI, and many OEM products from manufacturers in China.

As a sponsor of i4memroy, we do plan to provide more than specials in the form of support that a distributor can offer . We plan to make available as much information as possible to i4memory.com members: being distributors we have very good contact into the factories and technical support centres of places like DFI and G.Skill. So if there are special requests or special information required then please do let us know.

With respect to sponsor specials, we will be making these available - in many instances also via our resellers who support the products we distribute and sell into the various regions of Australia. If you have any suggestions we are very eager to hear them i4memory@mittoni.com.au

If you are into gaming, we have the eDimensional product range expected to arrive on Monday -- 3D glasses, AudioFX gaming headsets, TrackIR head tracking and voice recognition assistance during gaming!

There are some VERY exciting things planned for the remainder of this year, not just new product announcements and specials. We are all ears with regard to your suggestions, either on products, bundles, specials, events etc etc and will certainly be checking into i4memory on a regular basis.

Let us have your thoughts!!....
mittoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 02:02 PM   #31
ozmund
ozmund's PC Specs

this forum has come a looooong way
ozmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 02:25 PM   #32
T_M
T_M's PC Specs

eDimensional huh.... sounds interesting.
Got any links to reviews, or are you going to do any tests yourselves?
T_M is offline   Reply With Quote