You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techpowerup.com] Microsoft Reportedly Recruiting Engineers Away from Yahoo - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 25-06-2008, 08:15 AM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techpowerup.com] Microsoft Reportedly Recruiting Engineers Away from Yahoo

Microsoft has started a recruitment-drive aimed at Yahoo's engineers after futile attempts to acquire the company.

According to the San Jose Mercury News, Microsoft sent a detailed email to marketing staff and select engineers. The email reportedly said. "I know a lot of people from Yahoo have been reaching out to us lately because they are nervous about the pending layoffs. I wanted to give you an opportunity to explore Microsoft careers as well."

Microsoft has several offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, where it is now showing a renewed interest in adding office space and employees. Microsoft already has offices in San Francisco and Mountain View, about one million square feet of office space, and 2,000 employees.

Sources: DailyTech, The Mercury News

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote