You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
Microsoft Windows 7 Build 6519 - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-06-2008, 01:15 AM   #1
Milamber
Milamber's PC Specs

Smile Microsoft Windows 7 Build 6519

With Windows Vista finally behind us, it’s time to turn our attention to the next Windows client release, which is currently codenamed Windows “7″, though Microsoft has used other code-names, like “Vienna” and “Windows Seven” in the past.
Easier. Windows 7 will make it easier for users to find and use information. Local, network and Internet search functionality will converge. Intuitive user experiences will be further advanced. Automated application provisioning and cross-application data transparency will be integrated.

More secure. Windows 7 will include improved security and legislative compliance functionality. Data protection and management will be extended to peripheral devices. Windows 7 will advance role-based computing scenarios and user-account management, and bridge the inherent conflicts between data protection and robust collaboration. It will also enable enterprise-wide data protection and permissions.

Better connected. Windows 7 will further enable the mobile workforce. It will deliver anywhere, anytime, any device access to data and applications. It will enable a robust ad-hoc collaboration experience. Wireless connectivity, management and security functionality will be expanded. The performance and functionality of current and emerging mobile hardware will be optimized. The multiple device sync, management and data protection capabilities in Windows will be extended. Finally, Windows 7 will enable flexible computing infrastructures including rich, thin and network-centric models.

Lower cost. Windows 7 will help businesses optimize their desktop infrastructure. It will enable seamless OS, application and data migration, and simplified PC provisioning and upgrading. It will further efforts towards non-disruptive application updating and patching. Windows 7 will include improved hardware- and software-based virtualization experiences. And it will expand the PC self-help and IT Pro problem resolution diagnostics in Windows.

http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase/

Unfortunately i can't link you to this build for obvious reasons. -- Torrents, newsgroups etc

Last edited by Milamber; 12-06-2008 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Added screenie
Milamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:47 AM   #2
eva2000
Administrator
eva2000's PC Specs

twitter.com/i4memorycom Facebook Page livestream.com/i4memorycom
Re: Microsoft Windows 7 Build 6519

Nice - reminds me I need to check what's available on my Microsoft TechNet subscription
eva2000 is offline   Reply With Quote