You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techpowerup.com] Crytek Has No Plans to Further Patch Crysis - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-06-2008, 09:01 AM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techpowerup.com] Crytek Has No Plans to Further Patch Crysis

I'm afraid I have some bad news to report today. It appears that Crytek has no plans releasing future Crysis updates, at least for now. The current patch version 1.2+1.21 hotfix will remain also the last one to be released for Crysis.
So, What About Patch 1.3?
At this time, there almost certainly will not be a patch 1.3 delivered for Crysis. We are aware that this news will disappoint many of you, and we would like to apologize profusely. There is a good reason for this and we hope you understand when you hear more about the reasons why in the very, very near future. Please realize this was an extremely difficult decision, but please do know that we are listening to your comments and are making more consistent community support a high priority.
Source: Shacknews

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote