You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techreport.com] Strung out on Borderlands 2 - i4memory.com - different look at memory

Notices

Old 29-09-2012, 11:40 AM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techreport.com] Strung out on Borderlands 2

This isn't easy for me to say, so I'll just come right out with it: I have a Borderlands 2 problem. Thanks to playing until the wee hours of the morning several nights this week, I'm running a serious sleep deficit. I kept telling myself the late nights were necessary to get a good enough sense of the game to write this blog post, but that's only partly true. The fact is I'm an addict. Right now, Borderlands 2 is my drug.

The depressing thing about this admission is that I thought I'd kicked the habit. You see, I'd already experimented with the original Borderlands . After sinking a good chunk of my life into the game, ...

Read more...

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote