You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techreport.com] Friday night topic: The tyranny of 'features' - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 22-09-2012, 06:30 PM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techreport.com] Friday night topic: The tyranny of 'features'

I had an unexpectedly educational experience a while back when my coffee maker died and I set out to replace it. As I've noted, I'm a coffee enthusiast, so I was willing to throw a little money at buying the right drip-brew machine. I was even looking forward to shopping around for the best one. That optimism turned to frustration as I visited a couple of retail outlets—Target and Bed, Bath & Beyond, I believe—looking for a decent coffee maker.

What I wanted was something with the right capacity for my use that brews quality coffee and perhaps has a thermal carafe. Also, long experience has taught me the incredible rarity and ...

Read more...

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote