You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Bigbruin.com] Cooler Master CM Storm Trigger Gaming Keyboard - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-09-2012, 07:12 AM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Bigbruin.com] Cooler Master CM Storm Trigger Gaming Keyboard

In use, I am very impressed with the Cooler Master CM Storm Trigger gaming keyboard. The feel of the unit as a whole is very solid, and I am sure this could be a reliable keyboard for years longer than most other units I have used. Everything about the keys is nice too... from the feel and responsiveness, to the layout, and especially the back-lighting.

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Tags
bigbruincom, cooler, gaming, keyboard, master, storm, trigger