You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techreport.com] A quick look at Corsair's Professional Series AX1200i digital power supply - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-08-2012, 08:52 AM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techreport.com] A quick look at Corsair's Professional Series AX1200i digital power supply

Your PC's power supply may be the most critical component in the entire system. It's charged with feeding everything from your CPU to your graphics card to your SSD with a steady flow of life-giving electrons. If a power supply goes bad, it can damage other system components in a puff of magic smoke. Even when operating correctly, lousy PSUs can exhibit poor efficiency and high noise levels.

Why don't we cover them more? Frankly, because PSUs are rarely very interesting. They convert AC to DC power and, well, ...

Read more...

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote