You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techreport.com] Friday night topic: Olympics time! - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 29-07-2012, 03:47 PM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techreport.com] Friday night topic: Olympics time!

The summer games in London are upon us. I think that means tonight the U.S. will get a re-broadcast of the opening ceremony from earlier today. I'm not a fan of such things, half-time shows and "spectacles" of that sort, but I am curious to see whether the U.K. can put on a show to match the one in Beijing, whose budget had to be... I dunno, England's GDP or so.

Will you be watching the opening ceremonies? Following the medal counts? Any particular events you like? ...

Read more...

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote