You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techpowerup.com] SilentMaxx Readies Fanless Sandy Bridge-E Desktop - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 20-07-2012, 12:10 AM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techpowerup.com] SilentMaxx Readies Fanless Sandy Bridge-E Desktop

German PC maker SilentMaxx achieved the unthinkable: a completely silent desktop PC driven by Intel's Watt-guzzling Core Sandy Bridge-E processors, including the six-core i7-3960X. The Fanless I-850 from SilentMaxx starts at 1,280, and the base-model is powered by Core i7-3820. With the most critical component "silenced" thanks to its in-house TwinMax CPU cooler, the company loaded the rest of the rig with other silent components, such as silent PSUs, graphics cards, and of course, SSDs.

Although the Fanless I-850 ships with a passive-cooled Radeon HD 7770 graphics card, it can be configured to ship with a passive-cooled Radeon HD 7970, too. Other high-end options include multiple SSDs in RAID configurations, and up to 64 GB of quad-channel DDR3-1600 MHz memory.

Source: FanlessTech

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote