You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techpowerup.com] (PR) Team Group Announces UHS-I Xtreem Series Memory Cards - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 18-07-2012, 07:44 AM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techpowerup.com] (PR) Team Group Announces UHS-I Xtreem Series Memory Cards

Incorporated with the latest generation of UHS-1 transmission technology, Team Group Inc. Micro SDHC UHS-1/Micro SDXC UHS-1 is a high-performance memory card designed specifically for smart phones, tablet computers, and driving recorders. Reading speeds up to 40MB/s and IOPS 500 for reading and 150 for writing surpass products of the same class in the market by three-fold. This is more than enough to satisfy real-time communication apps and the boot-loading demands of smart phones. The substantial reduction of booting and access time make this model perfect for businessmen and serious gamers, thus enriching the fun experience of 3C life.

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote