You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techpowerup.com] (PR) WD Redefines Personal Cloud With Dropbox Integration - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-07-2012, 04:41 AM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techpowerup.com] (PR) WD Redefines Personal Cloud With Dropbox Integration

WD, a world leader in external storage and connected home solutions, today introduced powerful new collaboration and file management features, including Dropbox integration, in the next generation of its popular WD 2go mobile app for their personal cloud products, the My Book Live, My Book Live Duo and My Net N900 Central HD router with storage.

WD's personal cloud products provide shared storage on the home network, letting customers centralize their important documents, photos, videos and music in one place as well as automatically backup all the computers in their home. With the WD 2go app customers can access and share that content from outside the home on their mobile devices.

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote