You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techreport.com] HDTV maker Vizio has intriguing ultrabooks - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 23-06-2012, 11:15 PM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techreport.com] HDTV maker Vizio has intriguing ultrabooks

I didn't think much of the news that Vizio was getting into the PC business. The company is best known for its HDTVs, which probably line the shelves of your local Costco and Walmart. A popular line of big-screen TVs doesn't exactly set up one for success in the PC industry, though.

After reading The Verge's inside look at the development of Vizio's PCs, I'm a little more interested. Turns out Vizio is an American company with a pretty clear sense of what it wants to do in the PC space: produce a ...

Read more...

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote