You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techreport.com] TR BBQ IX to impact on August 11 - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 20-06-2012, 10:32 AM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techreport.com] TR BBQ IX to impact on August 11

Cancel your plans, raid the bank account, and saddle up the family truckster on the weekend of August 11th so you can attend the ninth annual TR BBQ event on the shores of Lake Michigan. Dr. Fish has dropped all of the details into this forum thread, including a pledge of an even larger raft this year, which I find difficult to imagine.

The TR BBQ is a most excellent gathering of folks from the forums and fans of the site, complete with actual barbecued ribs, swimming, a baggo/cornhole tourney, a hardware swap meet, swimming, a campfire on the beach, and endless talk of PC hardware, techniques for brewing beer, and anything else you might see discussed regularly ...

Read more...

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote