You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Hardwarecanucks.com] Western Digital Shifts to NASDAQ While Announcing Increase in Stock Buyback - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 22-05-2012, 03:25 PM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Hardwarecanucks.com] Western Digital Shifts to NASDAQ While Announcing Increase in Stock Buyback

Western Digital announced on Monday that its Board of Directors had approved two key motions at its most recent meeting: an increased buyback of $1.5 billion of its common stock under its share repurchase program, and a move of the companyís stock listing to the NASDAQ exchange. “The decision to increase WD’s stock repurchase program [...]

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Tags
announcing, buyback, digital, hardwarecanuckscom, increase, nasdaq, shifts, stock, western