You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techpowerup.com] (PR) Samsung Electronics Purchases CORE Flash Portfolio License - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-05-2012, 08:13 PM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techpowerup.com] (PR) Samsung Electronics Purchases CORE Flash Portfolio License

Alliacense today announced that Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. has purchased a license for its CORE Flash Portfolio Licensing Program. The agreement resolves the ITC Investigation and District Court lawsuit recently filed against the Korean electronics giant. Samsung joins a rapidly growing list of CORE Flash Portfolio licensees, including Lexmark, ASUStek, Philips and Lenovo.

In order to protect the investments of the CORE Flash licensee community, the successful CORE Flash Licensing Program has been dramatically enhanced with aggressive enforcement activities -- including the filing of two separate waves of patent infringement complaints with the US International Trade Commission (ITC) and US District Court against nearly 40 companies in the past 9 months.

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote