You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techpowerup.com] NEC Refreshes Lavie and ValueStar Models with Ivy Bridge Core Processors - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-05-2012, 09:03 AM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techpowerup.com] NEC Refreshes Lavie and ValueStar Models with Ivy Bridge Core Processors

NEC Japan updated the system configurations of two its ValueStar desktop and Lavie notebook models, the ValueStar L Series, and the Lavia L Series. The new ValueStar L is a conventional desktop, which is powered by Intel Core i7-3770S quad-core processor clocked at 3.10 GHz, with 8 GB of dual-channel DDR3 memory, and GeForce GT 435 graphics. Its storage subsystem includes a 2 TB hard drive. A 23-inch full-HD (1920x1080) monitor comes included.

The Lavie L Series, on the other hand, is a 15.6-incher powered by Intel Core i7-3610QM quad-core processor (2.30 GHz with 3.30 GHz Turbo Boost), 8 GB dual-channel DDR3 memory, and Intel HD Graphics. With storage, in packs a 1 TB hard drive, and a Blu-ray XL writer drive. Its 15.6-inch screen packs a resolution of 1366x768 pixels. A digital TV tuner module comes optional. Prices vary with configuration.

Source: Akihabara News

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote