You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Anandtech.com] Intel Z77 Motherboard Review with Ivy Bridge - ASRock, ASUS, Gigabyte, and MSI - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-05-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Anandtech.com] Intel Z77 Motherboard Review with Ivy Bridge - ASRock, ASUS, Gigabyte, and MSI

So we have survived one of the biggest days of the year for all things computer performance related - the release of Intel's new Ivy Bridge processor. It replaces Sandy Bridge in the landscape of all things processor related, with Ivy Bridge boasting better single threaded performance at lower power usage when at stock speeds. Despite Ivy Bridge being in the same socket as Sandy Bridge, we have a new trio of chipsets to tackle. As in my previous chipset and motherboard preview, AnandTech has of a series of boards ready to put through their paces with the glory of Ivy Bridge.

Today our first set of reviews begin with the ASRock Z77 Extreme4, the ASUS P8Z77-V Pro, the Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H, and the MSI Z77A-GD65. Read on for the full review.

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote