You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techpowerup.com] I-O Data Intros TB-PW Secure USB Flash Drives - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 23-12-2011, 04:00 AM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techpowerup.com] I-O Data Intros TB-PW Secure USB Flash Drives

Japanese company I-O Data launched its latest TB-PW series of secure USB flash drives, that feature native 128-bit AES data encryption. The drives use USB 2.0 interface, and comes in capacities of 4 GB and 8 GB; and color options of black and blue. The drives stick to the "slider" form-factor, leaving you with no cap to lose. They are slated for availability in early 2012. I-O Data did not give out pricing information.

Source: PC Launches

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Tags
data, drives, flash, intros, secure, tbpw, techpowerupcom, usb