You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techpowerup.com] (PR) Team OC Memory Modules now Compatible with the Intel X79 Platform - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 17-11-2011, 06:51 AM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techpowerup.com] (PR) Team OC Memory Modules now Compatible with the Intel X79 Platform

Team Group Inc. announces the Xtreem LV/ Dark series are now fully compatible with the latest flagship Intel X79 platform. After long anticipation, the new Sandy Bridge-E (LGA-2011) of high-end processor Intel Core i7 is officially released this week. In response to the expectation of overclocking enthusiasts, X79 platform adopts the quad-channel memory up to 51.2GB/s ultra-broad bandwidth. Only Team's Xtreem LV/Dark series could perfectly suit every X79 motherboard in the market and operate processor Core i7 to the extreme.

Xtreem LV flagship overclocking memory modules has been widely preferred among players. After making great R&D efforts, the product now well adapts Sandy Bridge-E series of processor Core i7 besides its outstanding stability and compatibility. Xtreem LV series have passed the most strict product trials and overclocking tests to provide the greatest reliability. Meanwhile, Xtreem Dark provides audiences the best way to experience the ultra speed of overclocking with its great cost-effectiveness.

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote