You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
Hello! - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-10-2011, 03:33 PM   #1
jimba86
jimba86's PC Specs

Hello!

hi, im new here (ive been here before but never signed up) im from brisbane and im into alot of diffrent things ranging from benchmarking to games to music.

i havent really OC'd much (i do OC Graphic cards thought, its fun! highest is 890mhz on the card im my sig) so i need to learn how to OC CPU's and memory properly.

i am really into overclocking and learning about the new techs and how the people do it and one day would like to learn and be good enough to step up and join the big boys like the team AU crew (im a big fan of they guys especially dinos (his expliots really got me interested in learning how to do it) and pro..the kiwi guy is good as well (All blacks FTW!) I am a member of hwbot ( that reminds me..i need to submit more stuff!) under the name of jimba and currently im not on any team offical (i did join OCAU but im willing to switch)

im currently studing a course at uni in game devlopment which is fun and i get to some awsome stuff..

So thats a little bit about me and i hope to have fun while im here!

Last edited by jimba86; 11-10-2011 at 03:40 PM.
jimba86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:29 PM   #2
snappy1
snappy1's PC Specs

If you want to learn to overclock cpu's and ram properly you have come to the right place

Welcome jimba86
snappy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 05:48 PM   #3
jimba86
jimba86's PC Specs

By snappy1 View Post
If you want to learn to overclock cpu's and ram properly you have come to the right place

Welcome jimba86
thanks!

oh and im the same guy from OCAU btw..
jimba86 is offline   Reply With Quote