You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techreport.com] NCIX opens new California distribution center - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 18-09-2011, 09:23 PM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techreport.com] NCIX opens new California distribution center

Right off the bat, I should disclose that NCIX advertises here at TR. However, I've been buying PC components from NCIX for about a decade now, which is much longer than the retailer has had an affiliation with the site. For me, one of the biggest benefits to buying from NCIX is being able to pick up my orders at one of several local retail locations in and around Vancouver, BC—often within hours of adding items to my online shopping cart. Now, US customers living in the LA area will have a similar option.

NCIX has opened a new distribution center at 21788 Garcia Lane in City of Industry, CA. Ordering from NCIX's US site should give you a warehouse pickup option that will eliminate shipping costs. I'm seeing a 1-2 ...

Read more...

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote