You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[] Antec Sonata IV vs. Progress: Round Four - - different look at memory

Old 11-06-2011, 01:21 PM   #1
News Hound
News's PC Specs
[] Antec Sonata IV vs. Progress: Round Four

Reviewing the Antec Sonata IV presented an interesting opportunity for me: while the other cases we've reviewed thus far have been experiences with new hardware, the Sonata IV is the next in a line of cases I'm particularly familiar with. I've built machines in every model from Antec's main Sonata range; my dad's computer is in an old Sonata, my ex-girlfriend's computer is in my old Sonata II, and a close friend's machine is purring along in a Sonata III. As a result, it's a chance to see how Antec's design has evolved over time. But it's more than that: the Sonata line has for a long time been a go-to for quiet computing with reasonable thermals. Has that changed with the Sonata IV?

News is offline   Reply With Quote

anandtechcom, antec, progress, round, sonata