You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
Aussie Xtreme forum..thats what this is :-) - Page 8 - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 24-04-2007, 06:42 PM   #57
MrRevhead
MrRevhead's PC Specs

Re: Aussie Xtreme forum..thats what this is :-)

Condolences Swinghammer.

It is good to see you have a positive outlook & an attitude that nothing will stop you doing what you want to do. Keep it up!

I am sure all will work out well in the end, no matter what happens.
MrRevhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2007, 06:46 PM   #58
MrRevhead
MrRevhead's PC Specs

By alpha0ne
If your gunna spend on cars at least buy a 'real' sports car, otherwise ppl will start calling you a rice wog

...But they drive like a truck and cant go round corners
I take it you have never been/driven a 4WD car with a decent amount of power before, they stick to the road like glue! The reason why they are every burglars dream (Coppers 5.7l LS1 Commohores can't catch them around the city)

Jammer, 12sec 1/4 miles are easily obtainable from EJ20T's with less of a cash outlay you have budgeted for too Go see JPC or Dan Murphy at MRD Performance down your way. Both good workshops with high quality work (especially MRD) and no wank factor like AVO or Maztech etc

I plan to get Dan to customise my inlet & exhaust manifold for my Pulsar ET project car just like his

@ Dan's fabrication quality/skills
MrRevhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2007, 06:47 PM   #59
alpha0ne
alpha0ne's PC Specs

Well you certainly posted in the right thread Simon...................

AUSSIE XTREME, you certainly make the grade my friend
alpha0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2007, 06:51 PM   #60
alpha0ne
alpha0ne's PC Specs

I have driven (though not for 8 years now ) nearly every high performance sports car available in AU, a few of those were AWD that are magic
alpha0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2007, 09:19 PM   #61
graham_h
graham_h's PC Specs

Sorry to hear that Simon.
How the hell did it actually happen ?

Fingers crossed your recovery all goes well.
graham_h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2007, 12:58 AM   #62
choppa
choppa's PC Specs

Holy crap. Very sorry to hear, even though I don't seem like a "forum regular" by posting and what not, I do lurk a lot. Hope for a quick recovery, but I thought I might point out something that could be useful.

There is a program called Dasher, you can check it here. It allows alternative text input, as well as mouse commands iirc. Very useful for anyone with disabilities. We were (in one of my Uni projects) making an eye-movement typing utility using dasher too last year; someone out there though has already made an even better one. Worth checking out.

As for why I don't post much... nothing much to post. I'm still a poor (financially) Uni student in my final year, with no real job and living at home. Hopefully next year I get some decent $$$ and can spend a bit more on my hobby, although I figure most of my money will go into savings to try and get a house.
choppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2007, 01:12 AM   #63
SLi_dog
SLi_dog's PC Specs

By choppa
although I figure most of my money will go into savings to try and get a house.
That's probably the best thing to do anyway.
Allow yourself a little PC stuff every now and then but maintain your focus on savings

Again swinghammer. I truelly hope all goes well and that you get back up and at em again real soon
SLi_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2007, 05:19 PM   #64
Swinghammer
Swinghammer's PC Specs

Thanks again guy's for the kind words and support.
The hand therapist says I am doing very well. And she is hot too . very hard to concerntrate on exercises with her leaning over me

Got a day off from hand threapy, so i have gone to the farm for a few days.
I would never wish this what happened on anyone.

Eva sad to hear about your dad I know exactly how it feels. I lost the top of a fingers about 10 yrs ago.

Thanks chopper for the link . I will check it out in a couple of days when i am back with ADSL2.

Graham
I was putting a new headlight into my old Holden WB Ute i am restoring . And the light wouldn't go in and it wouldn't go in and finally it went in with a almighty shove with my hand going thru the light.
Similar to , when KunFu blokes brake concrete blocks. Flat palm and one great hit. I have learnt my lesson from being forceful now.

Alpha. Yes it is Xtreme. I know it is not the right thread to put it in sorry, but the title sounded right. and i feel better talking about it. and the support you guys have given me is a great help. And keeps me positive to beat this problem.

I have all this time do things and I have seen many DVD, the vid store is going to run out

it's a pissoff that BF2 and oblivion are not for 1 handed people . maybe I shoulds try racing sims more

i4Memory is a great place of people I have made many friends from i4memory and many have been a great help in many ways. I will always return the favours with any means possible. hears to you i4Memory

Sorry for spilling my guts to you guy's
Swinghammer is offline   Reply With Quote