You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Bit-tech.net] Is the iPad the future of computing? - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 31-12-2010, 09:40 PM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Bit-tech.net] Is the iPad the future of computing?

You’ll need to bear with me on this one, and not just because this idea struck me after a sleepless long-haul flight. Suggesting that the iPad might be the future of computing needs a heck of a lot of explanation, both in defining my terms and moving beyond the iPad’s current incarnation as a mobile device. As such, if I may, I’ll ask you to give me a little bit of time before inviting your comments, whether they're flames or petitions to sanctify Steve Jobs’ turtle-neck sweater.

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Tags
bittechnet, computing, future, ipad