You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techpowerup.com] (PR) New ASUS N Series Laptops and SonicMaster Propel Laptop Audio to a New Level - i4memory.com - different look at memory
i4memory.com - different look at memory
Home > Online > Reviews & News Online > [Techpowerup.com] (PR) New ASUS N Series Laptops and SonicMaster Propel Laptop Audio to a New Level
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 25-08-2010, 09:10 AM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techpowerup.com] (PR) New ASUS N Series Laptops and SonicMaster Propel Laptop Audio to a New Level

Developed in conjunction with Bang & Olufsen ICEpower, the ASUS SonicMaster standard delivers the most advanced multimedia features available for laptop PCs. The new N Series from ASUS is the first ever range of laptops to address the problem of sub-standard audio on portable PCs. Two new Intel Core i5 models are available, 15.6" and 17.3" screens, and both combine superior audio technology with eye-catching designs. Each new model also features the latest NVIDIA GeForce 400M 3D chipset with Optimus technology for outstanding power source-optimised graphics performance.

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote