You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techpowerup.com] (PR) Kingston Technology HyperX Memory Breaks Dual Channel Frequency World Record - i4memory.com - different look at memory
i4memory.com - different look at memory
Home > Online > Reviews & News Online > [Techpowerup.com] (PR) Kingston Technology HyperX Memory Breaks Dual Channel Frequency World Record
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 25-08-2010, 12:01 AM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techpowerup.com] (PR) Kingston Technology HyperX Memory Breaks Dual Channel Frequency World Record

Kingston Technology Europe Ltd., an affiliate of Kingston Technology Company Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced that its world's fastest triple channel memory kit Kingston HyperX KHX2333C9D3T1K3/3GX was clocked at 3068 MHz during a heavy over-clocking session at GamesCom 2010 in Cologne. This is the fastest ever recorded frequency for memory and was achieved by the renowned over-clockers Benjamin Bioux aka 'Benji Tshi' and Jean-Baptiste Gerard aka 'marmott', using liquid nitrogen as cooling aid. The session was run on a GIGABYTE P55 motherboard with an Intel Core i7 870 processor.

"We are absolutely thrilled by the speed of this module," said reigning French over-clocking champion Jean-Baptiste Gerard aka 'marmott', "we knew this module had a lot of potential, but being able to push it that far and break the record for memory frequency even surprised me. We are eager to see what Kingston has in the pipeline for the future."

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote