You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Techpowerup.com] (PR) ASUS SABERTOOTH X58 Heavy Duty Motherboard Joins Durable TUF Series - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-08-2010, 07:30 AM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Techpowerup.com] (PR) ASUS SABERTOOTH X58 Heavy Duty Motherboard Joins Durable TUF Series

The new SABERTOOTH X58 motherboard delivers the latest Intel chipset and support for the fastest processors on the market, including the Intel Core i7-980X, as part of the TUF Series of heavy duty motherboards. It is the latest entry in this ruggedized lineup, providing uncompromised durability and the utmost reliability to users who demand 24/7, high-intensity usage.

As the name implies, TUF Series motherboards put reliability and endurance above all else. They are built with more rigorous stress testing than normal motherboards, and ship with added longevity measures. TUF Series motherboards are the most reliable and stable models on the market, making them ideal for tough, heavy duty tasks where compatibility is critical.

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote