You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Overclockers.com] Getting to Know the Rampage II Extreme With Benching in Mind - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-05-2010, 08:23 PM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Overclockers.com] Getting to Know the Rampage II Extreme With Benching in Mind

This article will be editorial in nature, full of my opinions. I'm a bencher, so my views will not be based on gaming performance, or how "cool" it looks in a LAN box. The ASUS Rampage II Extreme is the top of the line for ASUS, as such, it better be worth it. My goals and expectations are simple, meet or exceed the performance of my current eVGA E758. Ideally I want to see a 230 Base Clock and decent Tri-SLI performance.Getting to Know the Rampage II Extreme With Benching in Mind is a post from: Overclockers

Related posts:
  1. Benching Barcelona . . .
  2. Geforce 3 Extreme Cooling
  3. Extreme CPUs, Extreme Cooling

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote