You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
No Shut Down......problem - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 20-10-2009, 06:17 PM   #1
kid4636
kid4636's PC Specs

No Shut Down......problem

Heya guys!

My problem would be the following: Whenever I shut down the board and all fans stay on. The only way to turn off is power button and it has started for 2 days. I've already done CMOS clear and tried with other OS but the problem is still up. What do you think about it? By the way before I would shut down the system I turn on the Sleep mode after that I turn back again and after that I shut down it goes off. But if I don't do this sleep mode before I'd shut down the problem is coming.
Please help me.

Sayid

My problem would be the following: Whenever I shut down the board and all fans stay on. The only way to turn off is power button and it has started for 2 days. I've already done CMOS clear and tried with other OS but the problem is still up. What do you think about it? By the way before I would shut down the system I turn on the Sleep mode after that I turn back again and after that I shut down it goes off. But if I don't do this sleep mode before I'd shut down the problem is coming.
Please help me.

Sayid

Please help me.

Sayid
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i solved this problem

bios

Voltage Setting O.C.

Shut Down Free: Enable O.C.S.D.F -> Disable O.C.S.D.F

so it will solved
kid4636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 10:35 PM   #2
eva2000
Administrator
eva2000's PC Specs

twitter.com/i4memorycom Facebook Page livestream.com/i4memorycom
Hi kid4636 and welcome to i4memory.com - thanks for sharing the fix

Might be useful to fill in your sig or post with what your hardware specs/board model and bios used
eva2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:25 AM   #3
joxus_winner
joxus_winner's PC Specs

right, your spec of system must put inyour post to analized. last several month i have problems to on dfi dk x58. there cannot restart when using windows xp 64 bit. the problem issue fix when install lan driver by cd bundle. this caused dfi using marvel chipset of lan.
joxus_winner is offline   Reply With Quote