You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
[Hothardware.com] Case In Point: Multi Browser Man, Editorial By Loyd Case - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-09-2009, 10:41 AM   #1
News
News Hound
News's PC Specs

[Hothardware.com] Case In Point: Multi Browser Man, Editorial By Loyd Case

The current crop of web browsers are total crap. Let me explain...Today's web browsers seem to be still mired in the Internet of five years ago. Back then, the browser wars were in full swing, and different browsers tried to lock you into their view of the Internet universe. Today's web is a multifaceted content multiverse. Yet despite common features like tabbed browsing, today's browsers still try to lock you in. Some sites are only viewable in Internet Explorer. Firefox locks you in with the vast array

More...
News is offline   Reply With Quote