You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!
RMPREPUSB.EXE - Bootable USB format utility, A new Windows USB tool replace HP Format Utility - Page 2 - i4memory.com - different look at memory
Tags Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 25-03-2010, 11:55 PM   #9
BlackDragon24
BlackDragon24's PC Specs

You gotta love it. You give the guys a bunch of free press essentially, and he comes on here and ****s on you.

Hey steve6375, thanks for convincing me not to use your software with your little tantrum up there. Maybe if you could read I would have a little more faith in your software.

/rant
BlackDragon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 12:21 AM   #10
eva2000
Administrator
eva2000's PC Specs

twitter.com/i4memorycom Facebook Page livestream.com/i4memorycom
BD... please be nice, author has every right to protect and direct how his software/creations are used Could just be a misunderstanding as this thread was created 7+ months ago and I was just quoting what that thread said.
eva2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 12:41 AM   #11
steve6375
steve6375's PC Specs

Hi
Yes, sorry, the top post was copied from an old thread on Boot-Land and it contained my own download link!!! My apologies, I did not look close enough at it and someone on BootLand said there was an unauthorised download on this site! Clearly a misunderstanding on my part for which I sincerely apologise.
Boot-Land keeps going down and I have to post temporary download links so people can download it! Could you remove the original datafilehost link in the 1st quote please?
@BlackDragon24 - I wrote the app. myself, I spent a lot of time on it and a lot of midnight oil was burnt (and a lot of USB flash drives burnt!) and I give it to the world for free private use. You are perfectly at liberty not to use it if you don't like my ethics...
steve6375 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 12:50 AM   #12
BlackDragon24
BlackDragon24's PC Specs

By eva2000 View Post
BD... please be nice, author has every right to protect and direct how his software/creations are used Could just be a misunderstanding as this thread was created 7+ months ago and I was just quoting what that thread said.
Sorry George, its 6am in my part of the world and I hadn't had my coffee yet

By steve6375 View Post
Hi
Yes, sorry, the top post was copied from an old thread on Boot-Land and it contained my own download link!!! My apologies, I did not look close enough at it and someone on BootLand said there was an unauthorised download on this site! Clearly a misunderstanding on my part for which I sincerely apologise.
Boot-Land keeps going down and I have to post temporary download links so people can download it! Could you remove the original datafilehost link in the 1st quote please?
@BlackDragon24 - I wrote the app. myself, I spent a lot of time on it and a lot of midnight oil was burnt (and a lot of USB flash drives burnt!) and I give it to the world for free private use. You are perfectly at liberty not to use it if you don't like my ethics...
Thanks for the clarification Steve....It looks like a good app, and it seems it was all a misunderstanding combined with lack of caffeine
BlackDragon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2010, 01:09 AM   #13
eva2000
Administrator
eva2000's PC Specs

twitter.com/i4memorycom Facebook Page livestream.com/i4memorycom
By steve6375 View Post
Hi
Hi Steve your datafilehost link has been removed in my 1st post. Just an idea probably worth your time in setting up your own domain for rmprepusb app redirect to maybe a blogger.com or wordpress.com hosted blog site of your own, so you can just update links to direct downloads from free file hosters like hotfiles, megaupload, rapidshare on your own domain so as to bypass relying on boot-land.net's uptime as it ain't the best in terms of uptime. There's also softpedia.com submission too
eva2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:04 AM   #14
steve6375
steve6375's PC Specs

RMPrepUSB home website

http://www.rmprepusb.tk

Last edited by steve6375; 26-09-2011 at 04:18 AM.
steve6375 is offline   Reply With Quote